Wall Boys Soccer ranked 4th at the Shore Conference
Good morning, Wall Patch readers! Brian Harris here with a fresh Wall Daily.
First the weather today:
Light rain in the afternoon and evening possible. High: 82 Low: 57.
Here are the top stories in Wall today:
- Another new team joins the boys’ soccer Shore Conference ranking for the third time in a row (Asbury Park Press)
- No. 13 St. John Vianney via Wall Girls Soccer Recap (nj.com)
- Shore Conference boys soccer boxing results for September 27 through October. 2 (Asbury Park Press)
- The Monmouth County Secretary invites the public to attend on Archives and History Day (centraljersey.com)
Today’s Wall Daily is brought to you from our friends at Ring, the home security company. Ring can do a lot more than just doorbells: check out the entire suite of smart home products at Ring.com. and Thank you, ring, for supporting local news in Wall!
- Alzheimer’s Association Greater New Jersey Chapter: âThank you Deb Montone, community educator and mentor and support group moderator, for raising concern and awareness about Alzheimer’s programs and services during the Mahwah Day celebrations on Saturday. #ENDALZ “(Facebook)
- Jersey Shore Chamber of Commerce: “This week! Come and join us on Wednesday, September 29, 8:30 am to 10:30 am at the Jumping Brook Country Club for our breakfast with the mayors! Register now at jsccnj.com * Reminder * NO Coffee Connector this week!” # RideOurWaveð “(Facebook)
- Alzheimer’s Association Greater New Jersey Chapter: “Music is a gift that I could share with my father.” Today, on the 11th anniversary of the release of her number 1 hit “A Little Bit Stronger,” you will hear Sara Evans’ new recording in honor of her father. #MusicMoments ð #ENDALZ “(Facebook)
- Alzheimer’s Association Greater New Jersey Chapter: “Join our virtual bilingual (Spanish / English) care group for nurses, Wednesday, October 6th from 6pm to 7pm. Registration required at https://bit.ly/2Y3o1hM or call our 24/7 helpline at 800.272.3900 to secure your place today. Then, scha … “(Facebook)
- Camp Evans Historic District: “US ARMY Signal Corps / Fort Monmouth / Fort Hancock / Twin Lights / Camp Evans -> The SCR-270 radar unit was on Sand Island, which spotted the Japanese fighters in the opening battle that led to the impressive Navy victory. Thanks to the warning. .. “(Facebook)
- Alzheimer’s Association Greater New Jersey Chapter: “Thank you to all CVS Pharmacy customers who have donated to the Alzheimer’s Association in stores and online! You make the fight against Alzheimer’s and all other dementias stronger. #ENDALZ” (Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting local news!
- Manifesting Mini-Retreat by the Sea 10/2 or 10/3 (Oct. 2)
- Dogtober Fest – Pawty Fundraiser (Oct 3rd)
- HSS telephone programs for pain and stress management (Oct. 4)
- Social Security Seminar (Oct. 5)
- Open House (October 17th)
- Add your event
Appearances & Services:
You are all caught up for today! I’ll be back in your inbox on Thursday with your next update. If you enjoy these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to follow them. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Brian Harris
About me: Hi, I’m Brian Harris, a field editor for Manasquan-Belmar, Wall, Asbury Park, Point Pleasant, and Long Branch-Eatontown Patch sites. I grew up in Long Branch and graduated from Brookdale and Rutgers-Newark. I have experience in all different areas of the media landscape, from an internship at Complex Media to working in multiple cities in Monmouth and Ocean Counties for the Star News Group, where I won an award from the New Jersey Press Association for my work. I was recently part of Google’s live news content and crisis response teams, and now I’m here at Patch to get all this diverse experiences and give readers all the information they need. You can always contact me by email at email@example.com, text me at 732-485-2379, or follow me on Twitter @ByBrianHarris
Do you have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Wall Daily? You can reach me at Wall@Patch.com.